Brandman University offers the online Executive Certificate in Public & Nonprofit Leadership. This program is designed for executives, managers and other professionals from the nonprofit, public or civic sectors who wish to enhance their ability to lead and inspire volunteers as well as create and implement positive change in any organization.
Within the program, students will:
- Learn new ways to motivate and instill passion in employees and community member so they engage themselves in nonprofit activities.
- Master methods for integrating nonprofit, service-oriented initiatives into organizations.
- Develop innovative strategies to expand and improve nonprofit and service-oriented initiatives in organizations.
Admission Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirements:
- Option One – GPA required 3.00 or Higher: A 3.0 grade point average (GPA) calculated over the most recent 30 graded semester (45 quarter) credits completed in either a baccalaureate or post baccalaureate program, including credits earned toward a credential. All credits used for GPA calculation must be from a regionally accredited institution.
- Option Two – GPA between 2.50 and 2.99, qualifying score on GRE, MAT or GMAT: Graduate Record Exam (GRE): achieve the required minimum scores on two out of three of the subsections of the GRE. (Minimum score for Quantitative: 141, minimum score for Verbal: 150, minimum score for Analytic Writing: 4.5) Miller Analogies Test (MAT): achieve a minimum scaled score of 400. Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT): fulfill the formula GMAT + (GPA X 200) > 1000.
- Option Three – An earned master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution
- Option Four – GPA below 2.50, Portfolio
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission