Brandman University offers the online Graduate Certificate in Business Administration. This program introduces conceptual and practical skills needed for standard business practice. These courses help both business and non-business students who hold a bachelor’s degree, and want to enhance their administrative abilities for public sector, for-profit or nonprofit environments.
Business foundation course work and topics include the following:
- organizational leadership
- marketing management
- financial reporting
- economic influences
- human resources
- data analysis
Admission Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirements:
- Option One – GPA required 3.00 or Higher: A 3.0 grade point average (GPA) calculated over the most recent 30 graded semester (45 quarter) credits completed in either a baccalaureate or post baccalaureate program, including credits earned toward a credential. All credits used for GPA calculation must be from a regionally accredited institution.
- Option Two – GPA between 2.50 and 2.99, qualifying score on GRE, MAT or GMAT: Graduate Record Exam (GRE): achieve the required minimum scores on two out of three of the subsections of the GRE. (Minimum score for Quantitative: 141, minimum score for Verbal: 150, minimum score for Analytic Writing: 4.5) Miller Analogies Test (MAT): achieve a minimum scaled score of 400. Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT): fulfill the formula GMAT + (GPA X 200) > 1000.
- Option Three – An earned master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution
- Option Four – GPA below 2.50, Portfolio
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission