Through the online bachelor’s in Social Work degree from Brandman University, students can prepare for professional social work careers in a variety of settings including clinical research, community outreach, nonprofits, or government organizations. Transfer students with existing college credits are well suited for this bachelor completion program.
The curriculum includes general education classes, a 400-hour supervised field internship, and core topics such as assessment skills in social work, human behavior and the social environment, diversity and justice, and social policy.
Graduates will be prepared for careers in:
- Child and family social work
- Mental healthcare
- Probation/correctional treatment
- Social and community service
- Substance abuse treatment
- Must have 12 or more college credits or acceptable experience.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- This program may not be available in all states.
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission