Master of Music Education / Teaching Artistry
Bowling Green State University offers the Master of Music Education with a specialization in Teaching Artistry. This degree is designed to meet the growing demand of music teachers pursuing a graduate degree. In addition to traditional coursework, a teaching mentor will work one on one with each student to create an individualized plan of study based on the student’s own teaching situation. Advance your career as a Practicing Music Teacher, Band, Orchestra, or Choir Director or a General Music Teacher.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
Fees Overview :
- This program is 30 credit hours.
- The estimated cost to complete this certificate program assumes normal time to completion.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,334.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,664.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts
- Skype interview
- Letters of recommendation
- Video-taped performance (instrument or voice)
- Video-taped teaching or rehearsal segment
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.