Graduate Certificate in Quality Systems
Bowling Green State University offers the Graduate Certificate in Quality Systems. This online certificate in quality systems provides students a greater opportunity in the fields of quality, engineering, continual improvement or management role within a variety of industries.
Career opportunities include:
- Quality Director
- Quality Technician
- Quality Manager, Kaizen Champion
- Continuous Improvement Leader
- Lean Enterprise Leader
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
Fees Overview :
- This program is 12 credit hours.
- The estimated cost to complete this certificate program assumes normal time to completion.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$5,448.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$5,580.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.