Graduate Certificate in Food and Nutrition
Bowling Green State University offers the Graduate Certificate in Food and Nutrition. The curriculum includes studies in nutrient metabolism, food science and nutritional principles related to health and disease. The FNGC program provides knowledge of food and nutrition that is applicable to many health care, business, professional and personal situations involving nutrition.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
Fees Overview :
- This program is 15 credit hours.
- The estimated cost to complete this certificate program assumes normal time to completion.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,749.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,914.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Official or unofficial transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- GRE requirement may be waived under certain criteria
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.