Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bowling Green State University offers the Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders. Since Autism Spectrum Disorders is the fastest-growing developmental disability, there is a high demand for trained professionals. Bowling Green provides a curriculum for professionals to implement research into practice with the educational and psychosocial needs of individuals with ASD.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
Fees Overview :
- This program is 15 credit hours.
- The estimated cost to complete this certificate program assumes normal time to completion.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,749.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,914.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Official or unofficial transcripts
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.7 or Graduate cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Letter of intent
- One reference letter
- Program Information Sheet
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.