Graduate Certificate in Assistive Technology
Bowling Green State University offers the Graduate Certificate in Assistive Technology. This certificate is designed to develop expertise in supporting students using assistive technology. Access to assistive technology enables individuals with disabilities to participate more fully in their homes, schools and communities.
This certificate would be beneficial to all of the following:
- parents and caregivers
- general and special educators
- transition specialists
- occupational and physical therapists
- speech language pathologists
- rehabilitation engineers
- vocational rehabilitation counselors
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
Fees Overview :
- This program is 15 credit hours.
- The estimated cost to complete this certificate program assumes normal time to completion.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,812.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,977.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official or unofficial transcripts
- Statement of purpose
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.