Bachelor of Science in Quality Systems
Bowling Green State University offers the Bachelor of Science in Quality Systems. Graduates of the quality systems degree completion program will be qualified for high demand, high paying positions in major industries including manufacturing, healthcare, government, military, education, service operations, retail, engineering, banking, finance and construction. Students can expect to advance their careers in the following fields:
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Technician
- Quality Manager, Kaizen Champion
- Continuous Improvement Leader
- Lean Enterprise Leader
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$394.56
Out of State Rate:$405.56
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $379.00
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $390.00
- eCampus Fees (per credit): $15.00
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $35
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 124 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Applied associate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.