Bachelor of Science in Management & Technology
Bowling Green State University offers a Bachelor of Science in Management and Technology degree. The degree allows students to advance in their careers by learning how to integrate technology into the workplace. Students learn this a high demand skillset which is critical in any organization.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$408.09
Out of State Rate:$419.09
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In-State Tuition (per credit): $407.50
- Out-of-State Tuition (per credit): $418.50
- Registration Fee (per semester): $8
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 123 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- BGSU General Education Requirements (transfer credits accepted)
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative transfer GPA
- Letter grade of C or better in various business courses
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.