Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Bowling Green State University offers the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. The program is designed for working adults who have previous university or community college education. The degree has two areas students can choose to specialize in: individualized business or management.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$408.09
Out of State Rate:$419.09
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In-State Tuition (per credit): $407.50
- Out-of-State Tuition (per credit): $418.50
- Registration Fee (per semester): $8
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 122 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- BGSU General Education Requirements (transfer credits accepted)
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative transfer GPA
- Letter grade of C or better in various business courses
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.