Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green State University offers the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. This program is designed for working adults desiring to turn their university or community college education into a bachelor's degree. Students can choose from the following tracks:
- The Individualized business (I-Business) specialization consists of coursework in management, marketing, information systems, finance, economics, entrepreneurship, and accounting to provide a holistic business education and deepen the student’s understanding of the business world.
- The Management specialization prepares students to manage and lead people in a wide variety of business organizations in a global environment by developing their skills in change management, communication, teamwork, motivation, ethical decision making, and understanding cultures and diversity.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This bachelor completion program requires 122 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- BGSU General Education Requirements (transfer credits accepted)
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative transfer GPA
- Letter grade of C or better in various business courses
Bowling Green State University was originally founded in 1910 as a teacher-training institution. The first bachelor's degrees were awarded in 1917. After establishing a name for themselves, Bowling Green attained full university status in 1947 and they formed their Graduate School later that year. Bowling Green State University is a four-year public university, focused on providing experiences that enhance their students’ lives.
Undergraduates at Bowling Green can choose from more than 200 programs, and master’s students can choose from about 50 graduate programs. Bowling Green State University understands the demands on their students’ schedules, which is why they offer over 25 distance learning and online programs for bachelor’s degrees, master's degrees, certificates, and endorsements. Through their strong focus on producing successful and capable students, Bowling Green State University has been nationally recognized for First Year Success for their entering students. They also had their online master's degree in education program named as one of the best in the country by U.S. News and World Report.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.