Bachelor of Science in Allied Health
Bowling Green State University offers the Bachelor of Science in Allied Health. This program provides a baccalaureate education for students with a technical background to enhance their potential for learning by providing the tools needed for problem solving, computing, communication, and understanding the healthcare system. Students will advance their career in healthcare by the following:
- Enhance your academic credentials
- Advance your healthcare knowledge
- Build your professional expertise
- Strengthen your management and leadership skills
- Sharpen your critical thinking and communication skills
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$394.56
Out of State Rate:$405.56
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $379.00
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $390.00
- eCampus Fees (per credit): $15.00
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $35
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 122 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Completed 92 credit hours from an associate degree and other appropriate courses
- Associate degree must be in a medical technical discipline
- Official transcripts
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.