The online Master of Science in Financial Management (MSFM) at Boston University’s Metropolitan College targets curriculum in global finance, including investment analysis and international finance.
Learning outcomes include:
- Knowledge applicable to all aspects of finance, including corporate finance, international finance and trade, and investments and derivatives.
- An understanding of risk–reward characteristics of financial markets and securities.
- Mastery of quantitative approaches to analysis of domestic and international financial industry challenges in areas of security valuations and risk management.
- Comprehension of the importance of ethical behavior in all aspects of business, management, and finance.
- Awareness of significant changes in the global financial regulatory environment, especially after the subprime credit crisis of 2008, and how these changes impact the overall financial system.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Three letters of recommendation
- A self-evaluation
- Current resume
- Official transcript(s) from each college and graduate school attended
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education