Boston University offers an online Master of Science in Project Management degree for those who want to combine a broad knowledge of business management principles with project-based strategies. Students will achieve sufficient preparation to manage complex projects, facilitate relationships between the project team and customers, and balance competing demands among scope, time, cost, and quality.
Learning outcomes include:
- Proficiency in developing a project management life cycle for projects relevant to their professional domain.
- Advanced knowledge of the project management process groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing.
- Proficiency in project management techniques, especially project planning; project communications; cost and schedule estimation and control; contracting; and risk and quality analyses.
- Knowledge of advanced tools for project cost estimation and control, schedule development and tracking, and templates for project management and communication.
- In-depth knowledge of strategic planning and governance applicable to large projects and programs.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Boston University is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV