The online Master of Design Studies combines online learning with low residency requirements in order to provide flexibility for working professionals in combination with in-person collaboration. In addition, you can apply curriculum to your professional practice, giving you the opportunity to advance your career while you study. Virtual classes retain the same standards of on-campus counterparts.
- Human Health: integrate physical, environmental and social science studies into course design.
- Historic Preservation: learn how to promote and preserve historic structures and landscapes.
- Sustainable Design: incorporate spatial design with best sustainable and environmental practices.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Boston Architectural College is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Portfolio, Official College Transcript(s), Essay/Writing Sample, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Requires a week long residency per each semester
- Prerequisites in architecture or related course of study