The online Master of Design Studies combines online learning with low residency requirements in order to provide flexibility for working professionals in combination with in-person collaboration. In addition, you can apply curriculum to your professional practice, giving you the opportunity to advance your career while you study. Virtual classes retain the same standards of on-campus counterparts.
- Human Health: integrate physical, environmental and social science studies into course design.
- Historic Preservation: learn how to promote and preserve historic structures and landscapes.
- Sustainable Design: incorporate spatial design with best sustainable and environmental practices.
- Requires two week long residencies
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Portfolio or work sample
- Official transcript(s)
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable for international students
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education