Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration
Bossier Parish Community College
The online AAS in Business Administration degree program from Bossier Parish Community College provides students with the technical and general education skills necessary for qualified entrance into the management, marketing, or accounting fields. Graduates of the program possess:
- Comprehension of terms and arithmetic/problems solving skills in personal, financial, and managerial accounting
- The ability to apply economic theories to real world and hypothetical situations
- Technical and general education skills necessary to qualify for entrance into business management and marketing fields
- The ability to successfully communicate within the business environment using verbal, written, and basic computer literacy skills
- Comprehension of, and the ability to apply, basic business legal and ethical principles
Degree Level: Associate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
- High school diploma from a state approved high school, a state approved home school, or a school accredited by a regionally accredited agency, or a GED/HiSET (High School Equivalency) diploma
- Immunization Compliance
- Selective Service System Registration (Males 18 and above)
- ACT Scores (students who have not taken the ACT will be required to take the ACCUPLACER Placement Test)
BPCC is a public, two-year institution of higher education, located in Bossier City, Louisiana. The mission of BPCC is: “to promote attainment of educational goals within the community and strengthen the regional economy.” The college first opened in 1967, and today, is a member of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System. Bossier Parish Community College is approved to award associate’s degrees, occupational certificates, and supports specialized career training programs. BPCC also offers training through technical programs, workforce development, community education, and non-credit courses; and the High School Early Start program allows current high school students opportunities to earn college credits prior to high school graduation.
Bossier Parish Community College offers associate's degrees and technical certificates that can be completed through one hundred percent Internet instruction, along with hybrid online programs that provide at least fifty percent of distance education coursework. The typical virtual classroom environment includes work often found in the traditional on-campus setting, in which students watch PowerPoint presentations and video lessons, engage in web-hosted learning activities, and interact with other students through discussion forums.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.