Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BS degree completion program from Boise State University provides students with the knowledge and skills required to advance their careers and assume leadership positions in various healthcare settings. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Leadership & Management
- Community & Population Health
- Health Aging
- Care Coordination
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$356.67
Out of State Rate:$356.67
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $350
- Prior Learning Credits (per class x 9 classes): $20
- Graduation Application Fee (one-time): $20
As an RN, you can apply for Prior Learning Credits after you have passed the NCLEX and completed a minimum of 12 credits of the RN-BS curriculum.
International Students Accepted:Yes
- This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements. Credits can be earned through a combination of transfer credits, credits for prior learning and a minimum of 30 credits earned from the RN-BS curriculum at Boise State, plus any other general education (core) courses required for graduation.
- Hold an active RN license. If you are a nursing student, you will be able to take select courses prior to taking the NCLEX. All other courses in the RN-BS curriculum require that you are a registered nurse.
- Hold an associate’s degree from a regionally accredited school.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Practicing RNs in the following states are not eligible for this program: North Dakota, Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.