With this online master’s in Social Work, students will be prepared for advanced social work practice with individuals and families. Students will gain clinical, organizational, policy, and administrative skills related to promoting social justice and equality.
Certification to practice school social work in the state of Idaho can be received by completing this degree along with required classes and field experience under the supervision of a professional social worker.
Subjects of study include:
- Social welfare policy
- Ethnicity, gender, and class
- Social dimension of human behavior
- Foundations of research
- Program leadership and management
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- Background check
- Three recommendations
- Documentation of licensing certification and professional program history, if applicable
- Additional materials may be required.
Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities