Master of Science in Accountancy
Boise State University offers the Master of Science in Accountancy, a program that prepares its students for the challenges and rewards of a public accounting career.
Students can expect the following outcomes:
- Analytical and critical thinking by researching current accounting issues using the appropriate professional literature
- Knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Effective information technology and data analytic skills
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$450.00
Out of State Rate:$450.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,500.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting from a regionally accredited university in the United States.
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA minimum 3.0 (4.0 scale).
- GMAT exam score minimum 500 OR GRE exam score of at least 152 for both verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning sections.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.