Ed.S. in Educational Technology
Boise State University offers the online Education Specialist in Educational Technology. This is an ideal program of study for professionals in education and/or training who already have a master’s degree, but who wish to improve technology leadership or faculty development roles or who want to use technology more effectively for improved student engagement and learning. Those who seek the EdS are K-20 educators, technology coaches or integration teachers, media specialists, school administrators, instructional designers, curriculum or training developers, and many other closely related fields.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$1,642.00
Out of State Rate:$1,642.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,062.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,062.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completed Master’s degree (education, educational technology or closely related field preferred)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for the last half of undergraduate work or Minimum GPA of 3.5 for graduate work
- Official transcripts
- Letter of application
- Three academic & personal references
- Professional experience in educational technology preferred
- Consult with program advisor
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.