Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program helps students to build sophisticated expertise in assessing organizations, analyzing systems’ issues, transforming evidence based practices into clinically significant results, and creating and implementing innovative strategies to improve health care outcomes. Graduates are prepared to pursue leadership roles as direct care clinicians, health care executives or administrators, public health officials, policy advocates, or educators.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$750.00
Out of State Rate:$750.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Applicants must possess a valid, unencumbered RN license or advanced nursing practice license from within the United States and possess either a:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from a CCNE or ACEN (formerly NLNAC) accredited School of Nursing or,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from a CCNE or ACEN (formerly NLNAC) accredited nursing program and a Master’s Degree in a related field. Students who possess a Master’s degree in a related field may be required to take additional graduate courses.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 in their undergraduate nursing coursework and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 in their Master’s program.
- English Proficiency (written & spoken) is mandatory.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program is available to applicants from all states, except Georgia, Louisiana, North Dakota, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.