If you have an associate degree or diploma in nursing and have an active, unencumbered RN license, consider this RN to BSN program online to further your education. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program from Bob Jones University teaches safe, patient-centered care that integrates critical thinking, problem solving, and evidence-based practice for all ages and in all healthcare environments.
BJU courses emphasize a biblical worldview and ethical principles when making nursing decisions. Students study leadership principles related to the management of care and working with patients and other healthcare professionals.
The online nursing program includes the following features:
- Fully online
- Flexible schedule
- Complete in as little as one year
- Accelerated seven week format
- Receive credit for previous education and experience
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Requires an associate or diploma in nursing
- Must possess an active, unencumbered RN license in your state of residence