Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Bluefield College offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing as part of an RN to BSN program for students who are registered nurses. The program focuses on building a foundation of competencies obtained through experience in work as a registered nurse. Students prepare for generalist roles in nursing in health care settings as they enhance and develop their personal and professional qualifications. Participants also develop their professional knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of nurses with advanced training. Students learn to think critically, communicate effectively, and adapt to the needs of their environment. Upon completion of the program, students are prepared for advanced responsibilities in nursing and future studies.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$367.27
Out of State Rate:$367.27
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $365
- Confirmation Fee (one-time): $30
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $120
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 126 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- A completed RN-BSN application through the online program
- A GPA of 2.5 or higher
- An associate degree in Nursing from a nationally accredited program
- A current, unrestricted, and unencumbered registered nurse license (RN)
- A grade of C or better in Anatomy and Physiology I and II as a prerequisite before matriculation
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.