Learn about how people think, act, and relate from a Christian worldview with a bachelor’s degree in Applied Psychology from Biola University. This online Psychology degree combines scientific, research-driven study with a biblical understanding of human nature.
The program focuses on psychosocial development, research, and theories of psychological study. All students will take 30 credits of biblical studies as part of their degree. Additional course topics within this major include psychology and Christian thought, marriage and family life, psychological health and wellness, and counseling techniques.
Graduates can apply their degree to a wide range of career possibilities such as:
- Human resource specialist
- Case manager
- Career counselor
- Substance abuse counselor
- Applied behavior analyst
- Probation officer
- A 2.5 GPA
- A believer in the Christian faith
- A high school diploma or an equivalent degree (GED)
- Preference will be given to students with at least three years' work experience
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission