The online Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical & Computer Engineering program provides a balance of advanced theory and practical engineering knowledge. Graduates are prepared for professional practice or academic research. Students are able to choose areas of research specialization such as:
- Steganography and watermarking
- Signal process in sensor networks
- Signal process for communications
- Speech signal processing
- Optoelectronics and laser communication
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Binghamton University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Applicants must have had an undergraduate major in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- The requirement for GRE test scores is waived for graduates of ABET-accredited programs.