The online BS in Emergency Services Management degree completion program from Bethel University – TN is designed to prepare students to lead and protect using efficicent and effective best practices from a wide variety of disciplines. Courses cover topics such as:
- Management of Terrorist Incidents
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Financial Management of Emergency Response Organizations
- Homeland Security Law & Public Policy
- Natural Disaster Planning & Management
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Bethel University – TN is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Official College Transcript(s)
- At least 30 hours of previous college credit are required.
- Applicants lacking 3 years of work experience must submit two letters of recommendation, an essay, and a professional resume.