Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Bethel University - MN is designed to provide registered nurses with the additional knowledge and skills required for graduate study and/or career advancement. Graduates of the BSN program are able to:
- Integrate nursing knowledge, the liberal arts, and a Christian worldview to fulfill nursing roles
- Promote client health in a culturally relevant manner through collaborative processes
- Provide competent care and meaningful comfort to clients who are healthy, ill, or dying
- Use critical thinking, health care information technology, and evidence-based findings to make decisions that promote safety and quality and improve client health outcomes
- Communicate through verbal, nonverbal, and technological means with individuals, families, and communities to achieve mutually determined health outcomes
- Advocate to increase access to health care and to promote justice for underserved clients
- Conduct themselves as members of the nursing profession by integrating Christian values, professional standards, and ethical perspectives
- Demonstrate a commitment to service of others, effective stewardship of resources, personal growth, and lifelong learning
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership to enhance the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$495.00
Out of State Rate:$495.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 122 credits for completion, including major requirements and a minimum of 60 credits required for transfer.
- Online curriculum: 39 credits
- Must have an associate or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited institution
- Earned “C” or better in each nursing course
- Must hold an unencumbered RN license
- Official transcript(s)
- Health insurance
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.