Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Bethel University - MN
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Bethel University - MN is designed to provide registered nurses with the additional knowledge and skills required for graduate study and/or career advancement. Graduates of the BSN program are able to:
- Integrate nursing knowledge, the liberal arts, and a Christian worldview to fulfill nursing roles
- Promote client health in a culturally relevant manner through collaborative processes
- Provide competent care and meaningful comfort to clients who are healthy, ill, or dying
- Use critical thinking, health care information technology, and evidence-based findings to make decisions that promote safety and quality and improve client health outcomes
- Communicate through verbal, nonverbal, and technological means with individuals, families, and communities to achieve mutually determined health outcomes
- Advocate to increase access to health care and to promote justice for underserved clients
- Conduct themselves as members of the nursing profession by integrating Christian values, professional standards, and ethical perspectives
- Demonstrate a commitment to service of others, effective stewardship of resources, personal growth, and lifelong learning
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership to enhance the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 122 credits for completion, including major requirements and a minimum of 60 credits required for transfer.
- Online curriculum: 39 credits
- Must have an associate or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited institution
- Earned “C” or better in each nursing course
- Must hold an unencumbered RN license
- Official transcript(s)
- Health insurance
In 1871, John Alexis Edgren began Baptist Union Theological Seminary in Chicago to prepare pastors for the ministry of Swedish Baptist immigrants. After the turn of the century, the school relocated to St. Paul and expanded to offer four-year degrees, becoming Bethel College and Seminary. As the school progressed forward, new programs and campus locations were established. In 2004, the school transitioned into Bethel University. Today, retaining its Christian-based vision, the private, not-for-profit Bethel University main campus is located in St. Paul, Minnesota, with additional facilities at San Diego and along the East Coast.
Bethel University supports goals of adult students seeking associate’s and bachelor’s degrees, in addition to certificate programs. In order to accommodate the busy lifestyles of adult students, accelerated programs are offered online, in the evenings, or on weekends. The Graduate School at Bethel University awards master’s and doctorate degrees, along with certificate and license programs. Students progress through accelerated formats that incorporate faith values. Classes are taught in the evenings and/or on weekends in addition to other campus locations and online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.