The online MSN / Nurse Educator degree program from Bethel University – MN is designed for nurses seeking the credentials to teach in pre-licensure and degree-completion nursing programs. Students enrolled in this program enjoy the benefits of:
- Immediate eligibility for credentialing as a nurse educator with the National League of Nursing following successful completion of their exam
- Small cohort sizes allowing for personalized attention
- Experienced faculty who are active in the healthcare community
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview
- A reputable nursing department recognized as one of the best in Minnesota
- Field experiences designed to fit students' career goals and schedules, allowing them to gain practical skills in facilitating learning, evaluating curriculum, and using today's information technologies to teach nursing concepts
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Bethel University – MN is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Students must attend 1-2 weekends on campus each year.
- A copy of the applicant's health insurance card is required.
- Applicants must have taken a college-level statistics course.