The online MSN / Midwifery degree program from Bethel University – MN provides students with the knowledge and skills required to provide healthcare to women of all ages, including primary care as well as prenatal, birth, newborn, and gynecological care. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Intrapartum and postpartum care
- Newborn care
- Fetal evaluation
- Global perspectives of health
Graduates are prepared to practice in clinics, hospitals, and birth centers in underserved communities, in rural and urban settings, and around the world.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Bethel University – MN is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsMAT, GRE
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Coursework will be completed online, with 1 week of on-campus intensives each year.
- A copy of the applicant's health insurance card is required.
- Must have taken a college-level statistics course.
- Have a license issued through one of the states to practice in the U.S. as a Registered Nurse
- A cumulative Nursing GPA of 3.3 or lower must submit a MAT (400) or GRE (150) exam