The online MSN / Midwifery degree program from Bethel University – MN provides students with the knowledge and skills required to provide healthcare to women of all ages, including primary care as well as prenatal, birth, newborn, and gynecological care. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Intrapartum and postpartum care
- Newborn care
- Fetal evaluation
- Global perspectives of health
Graduates are prepared to practice in clinics, hospitals, and birth centers in underserved communities, in rural and urban settings, and around the world.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Bethel University – MN is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Students must attend 1-2 weekends on campus each year.
- A copy of the applicant's health insurance card is required.
- Applicants must have taken a college-level statistics course.