The Associate in Science in Professional Studies is an online liberal arts degree from Bergen Community College. This program offers a broad and multidisciplinary course of study rather than the more specific programs that focus on one major. With this liberal arts degree, there is a general curriculum that prepares students to think critically and analytically across a wide range of disciplines or fields of study. You will complete general education requirements and then take courses in a variety of disciplines in the humanities, arts, and social sciences.
In addition to possibly introducing students to new areas of study, this program also prepares them to:
- Think creatively and critically
- Apply analytical reasoning
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication
- Demonstrate technological competency and information literacy
- Appreciate diversity, historical viewpoints, and the global perspective
- Cultivate ethical values, personal wellness, and personal learning strategies
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- The requirement of ACCUPLACER scores may be waived with SAT scores.