Online M.S. in Nursing Degree Overview:
The online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program prepares registered nurses to become effective and ethical leaders, professionals, and health educators in an evolving health care industry. The curriculum aligns with the graduate education standards specified by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing which emphasize organizational and systems leadership, informatics, health care technologies, advocacy, inter-professional collaboration, evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and cultural awareness among other valued professional nursing qualities and skills.
- Duration: 2 years
- CCNE-Accredited Curriculum
- Two Concentrations: Nurse Educator and Nurse Executive Leader
- Real-World Clinical Practicum
- Flexible Learning Experience
- Scholarship Opportunities Available
Why Choose Benedictine University?
- Flexible, 100% Online Learning: At Benedictine University, the online learning platform allows you to immerse yourself in the digital environment. Log in from virtually anywhere to instantly access course materials, participate in group discussion boards and request help from instructors on any device — laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Abundant Student Support: The moment you request information from us, you will receive personalized support from a program manager who will answer your specific questions and help you through the admissions process. After you are registered, you will be introduced to your student services coordinator. They will provide support and resources to assist you on your educational journey to graduation.
- Accredited and Recognized: Benedictine University holds both regional and programmatic accreditations. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- A History of Innovation: Benedictine is known for consistently pushing the education envelope. We were one of the first schools to launch a fully online degree program and one of the first to adopt the latest in learning management technology.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Additional Materials May Be Requested