Online M.S. in Nutrition and Wellness Degree Overview:
This advanced online MS in Nutrition and Wellness degree combines nutrition science and wellness programming, allowing you to build on existing knowledge and experience for new career opportunities. Through the research component of the program, you will gain confidence in research techniques and learn to evaluate your work. You will also learn to analyze data and make evidence-based decisions to improve wellness among your clients and in your community.
- Duration: 2.5 years
- Thesis and Non-Thesis Track Options
- Develop Evidence-Based Research Skills
- Dedicated Academic Services
- Flexible Learning Experience
- Scholarship Opportunities Available
Why Choose Benedictine University?
- Flexible, 100% Online Learning: At Benedictine University, the online learning platform allows you to immerse yourself in the digital environment. Log in from virtually anywhere to instantly access course materials, participate in group discussion boards and request help from instructors on any device — laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Abundant Student Support: The moment you request information from us, you will receive personalized support from a program manager who will answer your specific questions and help you through the admissions process. After you are registered, you will be introduced to your student services coordinator. They will provide support and resources to assist you on your educational journey to graduation.
- Accredited and Recognized: Benedictine University holds both regional and programmatic accreditations. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- A History of Innovation: Benedictine is known for consistently pushing the education envelope. We were one of the first schools to launch a fully online degree program and one of the first to adopt the latest in learning management technology.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- GRE waivers are available for students who qualify.