Master of Science in Nutrition & Wellness
Benedictine University’s online Master of Science in Nutrition and Wellness program focuses on the interrelationships among food, nutrition and health as well as the development of crucial research professional skills for this growing field. Students are prepared to plan and design nutrition and wellness programming based on accepted research in the field.
Coursework consists of:
- A core nutrition and wellness curriculum
- Classes in research principles, resulting in the Health Research Planning Certificate
- Three certificate options to customize to specific career goals and needs:
- Community Nutrition Engagement — focuses on tailoring programs to the specific needs of communities and clients.
- Nutrition Entrepreneurship — prepares students to establish and manage their own nutrition-related business or consultancy.
- Health Education and Promotion — explores the design, development and evaluation of health education programs.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$685.00
Out of State Rate:$685.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$49,320.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,320.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in a life science (such as biology, nutrition or dietetics, nursing, health, exercise physiology) or physical science (chemistry, biochemistry).
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.