Benedictine University’s online Master of Public Health (MPH) offers you a flexible way to advance your career, whether in the private or public sector. With a 30-year legacy of graduating public health leaders, the program is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
With a focus in health education and promotion, you will graduate with the following skills and knowledge:
- Health education methods
- Certified Health Educator Specialist exam prep
- Grant writing for public health programs
- Behavioral, social and cultural aspects of health
A GRE-waiver is available to students who qualify, there is no residency requirement associated with the curriculum, and all students have access to support, tutoring and professional development services.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Cumulative 2.75 GPA or higher
- GRE tests scores (waivers for students who qualify)
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of intent
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission