Online Degree Overview:
Benedictine University’s online Master of Public Health (MPH) offers you a flexible way to advance your career, whether in the private or public sector. With a 30-year legacy of graduating public health leaders, the program is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
- CEPH Accredited
- GRE Waivers Available
- Public Health Foundation-Aligned Curriculum
- Hands-On Internship Experience
- Scholarship Opportunities Available
Epidemiology Learning Objectives:
- Statistical analysis
- Research principles and methods
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Communicating research findings
- Disease pattern analysis
- Preventative health and medicine
Why Choose Benedictine University?
- Flexible, 100% Online Learning: At Benedictine University, the online learning platform allows you to immerse yourself in the digital environment. Log in from virtually anywhere to instantly access course materials, participate in group discussion boards and request help from instructors on any device — laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Abundant Student Support: The moment you request information from us, you will receive personalized support from a program manager who will answer your specific questions and help you through the admissions process. After you are registered, you will be introduced to your student services coordinator. They will provide support and resources to assist you on your educational journey to graduation.
- Accredited and Recognized: Benedictine University holds both regional and programmatic accreditations. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- A History of Innovation: Benedictine is known for consistently pushing the education envelope. We were one of the first schools to launch a fully online degree program and one of the first to adopt the latest in learning management technology.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 2.75 must submit additional documentation indicative of their preparedness for graduate-level work, such as GRE, MAT, GMAT, LSAT, DAT or other graduate professional exam scores.