Online Degree Overview:
Benedictine’s Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior has been paving the way to organizational excellence for nearly 50 years. This renowned degree program is now offered fully online in both accelerated and traditional formats, allowing busy professionals like you to become part of Benedictine’s legacy of success and thought leadership.
- Duration: 2 years
- Traditional and Accelerated Formats
- No GRE/GMAT Required
- Field Expert Faculty
- Scholarship Opportunities Available
- Effectively motivate employees, committees and groups
- Develop and initiate solutions to drive change
- Assume the strategic lead on key company objectives
- Design and implement policies on management issues such as workforce diversity, change management and ethical leadership
- Spearhead strategic planning initiatives, manage labor relations disputes, lead negotiations and resolve workplace conflicts
Why Choose Benedictine University?
- Flexible, 100% Online Learning: At Benedictine University, the online learning platform allows you to immerse yourself in the digital environment. Log in from virtually anywhere to instantly access course materials, participate in group discussion boards and request help from instructors on any device — laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Abundant Student Support: The moment you request information from us, you will receive personalized support from a program manager who will answer your specific questions and help you through the admissions process. After you are registered, you will be introduced to your student services coordinator. They will provide support and resources to assist you on your educational journey to graduation.
- Accredited and Recognized: Benedictine University holds both regional and programmatic accreditations. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- A History of Innovation: Benedictine is known for consistently pushing the education envelope. We were one of the first schools to launch a fully online degree program and one of the first to adopt the latest in learning management technology.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent