Master of Science in Management & Organizational Behavior
Benedictine’s Master of Science (MS) in Management and Organizational Behavior has been paving the way to organizational excellence for nearly 50 years. This renowned degree program is now offered fully online in both accelerated and traditional formats, allowing busy professionals like you to become part of Benedictine’s legacy of success and thought leadership.
Earning your MS in Management and Organizational Behavior will prepare you to positively affect the human side of a company. You will come away from this master’s program equipped to:
- Effectively motivate employees, committees and groups
- Develop and initiate solutions to drive change
- Assume the strategic lead on key company objectives
- Design and implement policies on management issues such as workforce diversity, change management and ethical leadership
- Spearhead strategic planning initiatives, manage labor relations disputes, lead negotiations and resolve workplace conflict
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$685.00
Out of State Rate:$685.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$43,840.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$43,840.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
You must have an undergraduate degree from a regionally-accredited college or university.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.