Online M.B.A. Degree Overview:
Benedictine's online Master of Business Administration degree program prepares you to successfully lead organizations through the challenges of 21st century business management, including global issues, evolving technology and a diverse workforce.
- Duration: 2 years
- Six Elective Areas
- Traditional and Accelerated Formats
- No GRE/GMAT Requirement
- Scholarship Opportunities Available
- Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation: This concentration consists of the general MBA curriculum plus three courses which focus on recognizing and acting on opportunities involving new ventures.
- Accounting: This concentration solidifies your understanding of accounting theory and best practices so you can provide ethical and accurate services.
- Finance: Benedictine's online curriculum helps you build a solid understanding of managerial finance through a systematic approach to financial analysis; applying techniques for planning, forecasting, and managing finances; and evaluating ways to improve your organization's financial performance.
- Marketing: Develop an effective, comprehensive marketing strategy for each stage of a product or service's life cycle. You'll examine consumer behavior, the impact and application of technology in market research, and acquiring a global perspective.
- International Business: Succeeding in a global economy requires an understanding of multicultural values and norms, as well as as knowledge of international trade and finance.
- Health Care Administration: Benedictine's online health care MBA examines how financial, operations, and marketing apply to health organizations.
Why Choose Benedictine University?
- Flexible, 100% Online Learning: At Benedictine University, the online learning platform allows you to immerse yourself in the digital environment. Log in from virtually anywhere to instantly access course materials, participate in group discussion boards and request help from instructors on any device — laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Abundant Student Support: The moment you request information from us, you will receive personalized support from a program manager who will answer your specific questions and help you through the admissions process. After you are registered, you will be introduced to your student services coordinator. They will provide support and resources to assist you on your educational journey to graduation.
- Accredited and Recognized: Benedictine University holds both regional and programmatic accreditations. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- A History of Innovation: Benedictine is known for consistently pushing the education envelope. We were one of the first schools to launch a fully online degree program and one of the first to adopt the latest in learning management technology.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent