Master of Business Administration
Benedictine's online MBA degree program prepares you to successfully lead organizations through the challenges of 21st century business management, including global issues, evolving technology and a diverse workforce.
Our MBA degree online program provides two options:
- The traditional one-course-at-a-time online MBA program, which busy working professionals can easily fit into their schedules.
- Jump on the fast track by taking two courses at a time in the accelerated online MBA program.
As part of the online MBA program, you will also choose specialty courses from among seven concentrations for a more in-depth study in your area of professional interest. Specialize in:
- Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation: This concentration consists of the general MBA curriculum plus three courses which focus on recognizing and acting on opportunities involving new ventures.
- Accounting: This concentration solidifies your understanding of accounting theory and best practices so you can provide ethical and accurate services.
- Finance: Benedictine's online curriculum helps you build a solid understanding of managerial finance through a systematic approach to financial analysis; applying techniques for planning, forecasting, and managing finances; and evaluating ways to improve your organization's financial performance.
- Marketing: Develop an effective, comprehensive marketing strategy for each stage of a product or service's life cycle. You'll examine consumer behavior, the impact and application of technology in market research, and acquiring a global perspective.
- International Business: Succeeding in a global economy requires an understanding of multicultural values and norms, as well as as knowledge of international trade and finance.
- Health Care Administration: Benedictine's online health care MBA examines how financial, operations, and marketing apply to health organizations.
- Internet Marketing: Master the powerful online strategies and viral marketing tools you need to succeed in today's fast-moving marketing environment.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$650.00
Out of State Rate:$650.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$41,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$41,600.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
You must have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. Applicants can request a GMAT waiver under the following conditions: Already possess an advanced degree; Have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.2; A cumulative undergraduate GPA from 2.5 to 3.1 can request a GMAT waiver by completing our MBA 520 and MBA 541 courses with a grade of "B" or higher.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.