Transform as an educational leader in as few as three years with Benedictine University's rigorous online Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership program. Learn to use data-driven decision-making to lead your organization through change, overcome resistance, and make a lasting impact on the lives of learners and key stakeholders in a variety of settings. Graduates put their skills to work in schools, colleges, corporate boardrooms and nonprofits.
Foundations to Mastery
- Year 1: Learn the principles and practice of higher education and organizational leadership.
- Year 2: Lead transformative change in student services, curriculum, teaching, learning and resource management.
- Year 3: Complete your dissertation and influence future education, research and theory development.
Join a cohort of talented colleagues, learn together and gain direct experience in identifying concerns and overcoming resistance to change with coursework that's tied to real-world applications. In this highly interactive, online environment, you'll participate in small- and large-group discussions, case study analysis and team projects.
Graduate ready to:
- Manage public and private educational agencies and associations
- Conduct influential scholarly research
- Lead organizations through transformative change
- Contribute significantly to knowledge in the field of post-secondary education
- Expand on theories, concepts and methodologies in organization development
- Collaborate with a close-knit group of accomplished peers and faculty
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale in last 30 hours of graduate credit
- Letter of intent
- Two letters of reference
- 7-years minimum work experience, preferably in advancing roles of leadership
- Current resume
- All official transcripts from institutions of higher education
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission