Online Dual-Degree Overview:
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and Master of Business Administration (MBA)
As a nurse, you already embody the Benedictine tradition of selfless service and sensitivity for those who are ill. Earning your Dual MSN/MBA from Benedictine University will help you become a servant leader who can skillfully guide health care staff and entire organizations through inevitable but unpredictable changes.
- Duration: 3 years
- CCNE Accredited MSN
- No Residency Requirement
- Dedicated Academic Services
- Transfer Credit Accepted
- Scholarship Opportunities Available
- Demonstrate competence in the integration of nursing and the related sciences required to analyze, design, implement and evaluate outcomes of nursing care in diverse populations.
- Use leadership and decision-making skills to ensure quality and safe care delivery to individuals, populations, or communities in a variety of health care delivery systems.
- Apply research outcomes in the practice setting, implement best practices across health care environments and communicate results intended to improve clinical practice.
- Advocate for policies that improve both health outcomes for patients as well as the quality of the overall health care system.
- Identify and analyze the elements of health system financial statements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of macroeconomic and microeconomic concepts and analytic tools used in business.
- Demonstrate the use of cost accounting concepts.
- Identify assessment models for measuring and improving productivity and operational performance.
Why Choose Benedictine University?
- Flexible, 100% Online Learning: At Benedictine University, the online learning platform allows you to immerse yourself in the digital environment. Log in from virtually anywhere to instantly access course materials, participate in group discussion boards and request help from instructors on any device — laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Abundant Student Support: The moment you request information from us, you will receive personalized support from a program manager who will answer your specific questions and help you through the admissions process. After you are registered, you will be introduced to your student services coordinator. They will provide support and resources to assist you on your educational journey to graduation.
- Accredited and Recognized: Benedictine University holds both regional and programmatic accreditations. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- A History of Innovation: Benedictine is known for consistently pushing the education envelope. We were one of the first schools to launch a fully online degree program and one of the first to adopt the latest in learning management technology.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent, Additional Materials May Be Requested