Online Dual-Degree Overview:
The online Dual Master of Public Health (MPH)/Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior (MSMOB) degree arms you with the knowledge and skills necessary to motivate organizational behavior change, identify areas for community health improvement and formulate strategic plans. In addition, your dual degree will equip you to take the lead on projects involving: workplace safety, employee health and welfare issues, designing policies for a diverse population, managing change, and applying ethical solutions to health care issues and challenges.
- Duration: 3.5 years
- CEPH Accredited MPH
- Develop Public Health and Business Strategy Skills
- Hands-On Field Experience
- Transfer Credits Accepted
- Scholarship Opportunities Available
Why Choose Benedictine University?
- Flexible, 100% Online Learning: At Benedictine University, the online learning platform allows you to immerse yourself in the digital environment. Log in from virtually anywhere to instantly access course materials, participate in group discussion boards and request help from instructors on any device — laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Abundant Student Support: The moment you request information from us, you will receive personalized support from a program manager who will answer your specific questions and help you through the admissions process. After you are registered, you will be introduced to your student services coordinator. They will provide support and resources to assist you on your educational journey to graduation.
- Accredited and Recognized: Benedictine University holds both regional and programmatic accreditations. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- A History of Innovation: Benedictine is known for consistently pushing the education envelope. We were one of the first schools to launch a fully online degree program and one of the first to adopt the latest in learning management technology.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- GRE waivers are available for students who qualify.