This online certificate is designed for health care professionals who seek to participate in and influence policy development. Professionals in this field need the skills and knowledge to assess the adequacy of current practices and recommend appropriate changes based on societal needs, relevant laws and regulations, and cost effectiveness.
Because health policy development and health care management require a broad base of knowledge across many disciplines, this certificate is applicable to a broad range of health care roles. You will gain essential skills that can be valuable for positions in government, health care organizations, and both for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- You must have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- A GRE waiver is available to students who qualify.
- Official, sealed copies of your transcripts from any and all previously attended colleges and universities, mailed to the address below.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references.
- Resume detailing your professional work experience.
- Letter of Intent.
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission