The online Certificate in Epidemiology, available as a standalone graduate certificate or as a set of electives within the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) accredited Master of Public Health program, equips students to apply biostatistical and research methods to uncover the patterns, causes and effects of disease, and ultimately help solve public health issues.
Through research, education and policy, epidemiologists take on the task of uncovering trends and minimizing the risk and incidence of negative health outcomes. The skills required cross many disciplines from communication to the sciences.
- You must have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements may be admitted on a provisional basis
- A GRE waiver is available to students who qualify
- Official, sealed copies of your transcripts from any and all previously attended colleges and universities, mailed to the address below
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references
- Resume detailing your professional work experience
- Letter of Intent
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission