The online Emergency Preparedness Certificate equips you with the essential skills, including risk management, crisis management and disaster management, necessary to prepare for and prevent disasters, assess risk, communicate with organizations and populations, make decisions and take action according to established models and practices, and aid in the recovery process.
The certificate requires the successful completion of four courses. It can be earned as a stand-alone certificate or in conjunction with the Master of Public Health degree program.
- You must have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements may be admitted on a provisional basis.
- A GRE waiver is available to students who qualify.
- Official, sealed copies of your transcripts from any and all previously attended colleges and universities, mailed to the address below.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references.
- Resume detailing your professional work experience.
- Letter of Intent.
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission