Explore the social and cultural aspects of business and how they impact organizational effectiveness with the online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership (BAOL) program. Benedictine’s online program teaches you the key leadership techniques for maximizing human capital as well as theories of organizational behavior and leadership skills that drive results.
In this program, you will study:
- The function and roles of organizational leaders in local and global communities
- The analytical skills to assess the behavioral aspects of groups and organizations
- Motivating factors for individuals and groups that can improve performance and increase job satisfaction
- Leadership techniques to help you inspire and influence others within your organization
- Communication skills for effectively sharing vital information with employees, clients, and other members of the management team
You can choose from two concentration areas:
- Human Resources Management
- This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits, including transfer credits are required.
- A personal statement.
- Two professional letters of recommendation.
- In addition, you must be 22 years of age to be admitted to Benedictine's online undergraduate programs.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission