Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Explore the social and cultural aspects of business and how they impact organizational effectiveness with the online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership (BAOL) program. Benedictine’s online program teaches you the key leadership techniques for maximizing human capital as well as theories of organizational behavior and leadership skills that drive results.
In this program, you will study:
- The function and roles of organizational leaders in local and global communities
- The analytical skills to assess the behavioral aspects of groups and organizations
- Motivating factors for individuals and groups that can improve performance and increase job satisfaction
- Leadership techniques to help you inspire and influence others within your organization
- Communication skills for effectively sharing vital information with employees, clients, and other members of the management team
You can choose from two concentration areas:
- Human Resources Management
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Resume. A personal statement. Transcripts. Two professional letters of recommendation. In addition, you must be 22 years of age to be admitted to Benedictine’s online undergraduate programs.
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Benedictine University provides a values-centered Liberal Arts education. Today, Benedictine enrolls nearly 10,000 students from all 50 states in the US and over 17 countries.
Why Benedictine University Online? Over 130 year legacy of academic excellence.
Online Learning Experience at Benedictine
- 24/7 access to courses and technical support
- Students earn the same degree certificate as on-campus peers
- Eight week online course format cover the same content as on campus
- No mandatory log-in times
Support Services for Online Students
Program Managers – help students complete their application and assist in compiling their admissions file. They also walk students through orientation after acceptance.
Student Services and Academic Advising – assist with registration, help with course selection, go over graduation requirements, and are there for any questions students have along the way.
Smarthinking Tutoring – Benedictine partners with Smarthinking, the leader in on-demand student tutoring services.
Faculty Office Hours – a number of faculty offer weekly office hours to answer any questions students may have.
IT Support – Benedictine offers 24/7 technology support.
Library – all online students have access to the library at Benedictine that offers virtual research and reference materials, interlibrary loan, live chat and more.
Professional Development – the career services team is available to help all online students with services such as resume review, mock interviews, alumni networking, career fairs, skype office hours, career assessments, career counseling and more.
Financial Aid – Financial Aid counselors can help with applying for federal aid, identifying scholarships and loan opportunities and budgeting assistance.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.