Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Explore the social and cultural aspects of business and how they impact organizational effectiveness with the online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership (BAOL) program. Benedictine’s online program teaches you the key leadership techniques for maximizing human capital as well as theories of organizational behavior and leadership skills that drive results.
In this program, you will study:
- The function and roles of organizational leaders in local and global communities
- The analytical skills to assess the behavioral aspects of groups and organizations
- Motivating factors for individuals and groups that can improve performance and increase job satisfaction
- Leadership techniques to help you inspire and influence others within your organization
- Communication skills for effectively sharing vital information with employees, clients, and other members of the management team
You can choose from two concentration areas:
- Human Resources Management
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$620.00
Out of State Rate:$620.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits, including transfer credits are required.
- A personal statement.
- Two professional letters of recommendation.
- In addition, you must be 22 years of age to be admitted to Benedictine's online undergraduate programs.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.