Online B.A. in Management Degree Overview:
Strengthen your leadership and advancement potential with the online Bachelor of Arts in Management from Benedictine University. The online degree program provides you with a holistic understanding of business management and operations to help you become a more effective manager. The online bachelor’s degree program in Management is ideal for business professionals who wish to advance into managerial roles, but don’t want to sacrifice their personal time or current career.
Marketing Concentration Overview:
The Marketing concentration courses cover topics including consumer behavior, promotional strategies, international marketing, and internet marketing. The curriculum is designed to ensure graduates know how to reach a target audience and deliver an effective corporate messaging strategy. Those who want to understand how people decide to make purchases, as well as how to leverage that decision-making process to increase sales, will be perfectly suited to the Marketing concentration.
- Duration: 2 years
- Transfer up to 90 credits
- Career-Focused, Program Outcomes
- Accelerated Format Available
You can immediately apply what you learn in the online bachelor’s program in Management in a wide variety of fields based on your personal and professional interests. Potential occupations within these fields include: Operations management, human resources management, project management, accounting and finance, marketing and sales management, general management, office management, budget analysis and training management.
Why Choose Benedictine University?
- Flexible, 100% Online Learning: At Benedictine University, the online learning platform allows you to immerse yourself in the digital environment. Log in from virtually anywhere to instantly access course materials, participate in group discussion boards and request help from instructors on any device — laptop, desktop and mobile.
- Abundant Student Support: The moment you request information from us, you will receive personalized support from a program manager who will answer your specific questions and help you through the admissions process. After you are registered, you will be introduced to your student services coordinator. They will provide support and resources to assist you on your educational journey to graduation.
- Accredited and Recognized: Benedictine University holds both regional and programmatic accreditations. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- A History of Innovation: Benedictine is known for consistently pushing the education envelope. We were one of the first schools to launch a fully online degree program and one of the first to adopt the latest in learning management technology.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Benedictine University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- You must be 22 years of age to be admitted to Benedictine's online undergraduate programs.