The online Master of Special Education program is ideal for teachers looking to enhance their knowledge and application of special education in their work. Courses include Professional Practice in Special Education III, Study of the Learner with Special Needs, Curriculum Techniques, and Math Difficulties: Diagnosis and Intervention.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Copy of Teaching license requested
- Two letters of recommendation
- One-page formal letter of intent
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission