Master of Science in Management
Bellevue University offers the online Master of Science in Management. This degree is designed for those who wish to develop and sharpen their people management skills. Students will learn how to lead and manage a team, how to run large-scale project, how to balance organizational resources, and much more.
Students have the option of choosing one of the following concentration areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Executive Coaching
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$900.00
Fees Overview :
- General College Fee (per term): $200
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,240.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,240.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor’s degree or have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or better in previous graduate level coursework earned toward the graduate degree
- May require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.